awesome_lilly: (hopeful smile)
awesome_lilly ([personal profile] awesome_lilly) wrote in [community profile] ways_back_room2007-10-23 09:25 pm

Where have all my slowtimes gone? (Leave of Absence remix)

So okay, RL hit me hard the past week, but in a good way! And it continues punching, as I hit the road tomorrow for about a week long trip. However! I will have ze internets on this trip, so while Lilly will most likely not be EPing, I do want to finish off my slowtimes and stuff.

Only... I have lost them. Gmail is giving me serious notification issues and my tabs are gone, SO. If I have a slowtime with you, paste me a link here? I want to continue them! Unless you don't, but really I do. I just don't know where they are.

Oh, and if any of the stone angels plotters need to know that Lilly is one of the returned victims, I will try to get a note up or a drive-by in a post. Let me know.

Gracias!
cheerychaplain: (mischievous)

[personal profile] cheerychaplain 2007-10-24 04:52 am (UTC)(link)
I had to post the link to the bar already due to time constraints, but I'm up for finishing this if you are!
ashen_key: (fancy that)

[personal profile] ashen_key 2007-10-24 07:36 am (UTC)(link)
md_donighal: (simpler times)

[personal profile] md_donighal 2007-10-24 07:26 pm (UTC)(link)
We were talking about the space between us all what we've been up to lately.